The Apostate Church
The Apostate Church
Apostasy, basically means to fall away from the truth. Therefore, an apostate is someone who has once believed and then rejected the truth of God. Apostasy is a rebellion against God because it is a rebellion against truth. In the Old Testament God warned the Jewish people about their idolatry and their lack of trust in Him. In the New Testament the epistles warned us about not falling away from the truth. Apostasy is a very real and dangerous threat. It is by no coincidence the Churches have become apostate. Satan has devised this plan. As we head into the New World Order and the Antichrist takes over, the churches will become so lukewarm and so lacking discernment that they will blindly follow what their Pastor says. By this time most of the Pastors will be so blind to the Gospel that they will lead their churches to worship the Antichrist and accept the mark of the beast. This explains why most Pastors and Christians will not make it to Heaven. Any faithful Pastors and their followers left during this time will be either martyrd or will flee for their lives, and their churches will be destroyed. Very shortly, there will be very few Spirit filled and faithful Pastors left in the world.
"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (Jesus return) will not come unless the apostasy comes first,
and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction." 2 Thess. 2:3
14 Signs of an Apostate Church
1. Prosperity Gospel and "Word Faith" Church. "Money" and "Me" is the focus.
2. Seeking out Evil spirits, (kundalini) new age ideals, (mysticism) idolatry, (statues) etc, instead of seeking Jesus
3. Believe in OSAS - "Once Saved Always Saved" even if you have unbridled sin in your life
4. Woman Pastor - Women should never have authority over the Church, her husband or other men.
5. Evangelism is NOT a Priority. The Great Commission is not taken seriously
6. Ungodly leadership that act more like CEO's and Celebrities, instead of of Godly men.
7. "Sinner's Prayer" or "ask Jesus into your heart" altar calls
8. Baptism is put on hold for any length of time and is NOT a full submersion
9. Repentance is NOT a part of the Gospel. "Just Believe or Easy Believism"
10. There is NO true fellowship between its members
11. Believes that Sunday is the true Sabbath Day. Pagans worship the Sun on "Sun"day
12. Church becomes a big business and there is more concern for growth in numbers than personal growth
13. Personal prayer or praying in your "closet" is seen as optional or unimportant
14. The true Gospel is sacrificed for the purpose of unity of all religions - Ecumenicalism
There has been no greater destroyer of the Church than the Prosperity Preachers. The Prosperity Gospel is basically many Church Leaders/Pastors/Ministers/Preachers/Bishops, etc, who have taken the gospel and have twisted it so slightly in order to feed their greed and send their congregation into a poorer class or even poverty. This in turn makes the congregation focus more on what God can do for them, instead of what they can do for others and most importantly . . . how they can better serve Christ. The Church is supposed to be the Body of Christ, not a prostitute for the people and that is exactly what the Prosperity Preachers have done to Churches. Gods wrath will come down on those Preachers unless they repent. The members of these churches buy into the greed of what these churches teach and Gods wrath will also come down on those as well, unless they repent. You have to understand that if every person truly accepted and understood the Gospel of Jesus Christ, no person would ever attend a Prosperity Church and every one of those Churches would shut down within a month. Then, not one church would make the Body of Christ a greedy den of thieves anymore. These churches do this because their members allow them to do this and the Holy Spirit does not dwell in a place like that. I used to go to a Prosperity Church many years ago. The first thing I noticed about it was that the Holy Spirit did not dwell in that church. I finally left it because I felt like I was spiritually starving to death there. Now, I understand that I was attending a Prosperity Church and I am glad I left there before it was too late. One of the most perfect examples I have ever seen of the evil Prosperity Gospel is the video shown above. It shows Pastor Ed Young of Fellowship Church teaching, "It is all about the money."
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said,
“I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
Kundalini Spirit and New Age
There is a very dangerous demonic spirit entering the churches that is so destructive that many people won't heal from it. The Kudalini Spirit is actually a demonic spirit that originates from India. The Kundalini Spirit and the Holy Spirit are so similar that someone who does not have good discernment or who is a new Christian will not be able to tell the difference. Once a person receives the Kundalini Spirit, it is really hard to get rid of it, but it is possible through Christ, only if that person is willing. The Holy Spirit over time will probably leave you, if you have a Kundalini Spirit. This demonic spirit makes you more open to New Age ideas and less open to the Gospel. This could possibly mean that someone with the Kundalini Spirit may not enter the Kingdom of Heaven and that is why this evil spirit is potentially very deadly. The Kundalini is a spirit that mimics and then mocks the Holy Spirit. It is very important to never quench or grieve the Holy Spirit. You will experience manifestations when the Holy Spirit enters you. So, it is very important to note that there are manifestations from the Kundalini and from the Holy Spirit that seem similar. However, I think is safe to say that if you are in a situation where people are crawling on the ground, laughing hysterically, making animal noises or violently shaking their heads, that it is from the Kundalini Spirit. If you see people praying, weeping, repenting, falling down and resting on the ground with a peaceful smile on their face, then that is probably from the Holy Spirit. Either way, it is very important to pray for discernment.
Easy Believism Heresy
"Once Saved, Always Saved, Easy Believism or Hyper Grace," is a popular false doctrine that is taught in many Churches today. They basically teach that you can do whatever you want to do as long as you have accepted Jesus as your personal Savior. Then it would make sense that a man could kill a bunch of people and them kill himself and be saved. This makes no sense and many people believe this teaching today, but is it true? Once we have become a true child of God in Jesus Christ, can we go on living like the world, in open rebellious sin and still be saved? Most people who believe this teaching will quote the following bible verse as proof: "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, not powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38, 39 Now this is a wonderful Bible promise that God has given us and it should inspire us all. But, does it say once a person is born again, it is impossible for him to lose his way and be lost? In fact, is this verse talking about salvation of eternal life at all? No, this verse is clearly talking about God's unconditional love towards man, not unconditional salvation. Salvation is by the Grace of God and faith in Jesus Christ. The question is, do you really have the Grace of God in your life when you have unbridled/unrepented sin in your life? You might also notice that the word "sin" was not included in the list of things, which are unable to separate us from God. If we continue in sin, after we have asked Jesus to be our personal Savior, are we really in a saved relationship? Have we really converted? "For if we sin wilfully after that have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins." Hebrews 10:26 It is only the true righteous children of God, that humble themselves and repent to a Holy God for their sins, that will make it into Heaven in the end. Please watch the video above where I show that most people who claim to be Christian will not make it into Heaven.
Women Should Never be Pastors
I am a woman and this website is a learning tool for anyone who wants to learn from it, men or women. However, I would never Pastor a Church because God forbids it . . . "But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet, For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve."1 Tim. 2:12-13 This is tough teaching for some people to hear, but to reject it means to reject all of the Bible as the true word of God. I have personally been invited to teach men and women at a few Churches around the world and I have refused those invitations. God has ordained that only men are to serve in positions of spiritual authority over a Church. This is not because men are necessarily better teachers or because women are inferior or less intelligent. It is simply the way God designed the church to function. Men are to set the example in spiritual leadership, in their lives and through their words. Women are to take a less authoritative role. However, women are encouraged to teach other women, (Titus 2:3–5) and that is why I teach on this website and in my videos. I do not claim to have any authority over a Brother in Christ or over a Church, even though a man may choose to visit my website or watch my videos. The Bible does not restrict women from teaching other women or children. This does not make women less important, by any means, but rather gives them a ministry focused more in agreement with God’s plan and His gifting of them.
Entertainment in the Church
You should never go to Church to be bored or entertained. You should go to Church for the following reasons . . .
to read and hear from God's word.
to be taught.
to be challenged.
to be discipled.
to fellowship with other believers.
to be inspired into action.
When we reduce the gathering of God's people to an entertainment venue, we don’t enhance it, we diminish it. Diminish is such a benign word for the damage we do to the Gospel when use it as a tool to put on a better show. We’ve been entrusted with the message that God came to live on our planet, lived a sinless life, taught the greatest truths ever heard, died for our sins, rose from the dead, and is coming back for us. You have to work hard to make that story boring.
We can’t proclaim the truth of a Gospel that we’ve wandered away from, or stripped truths from, or hidden beneath layers of prejudice, tradition or entertainment.
"Sinner's Prayer" Exposed
Many Pastors and Christians agree that in order to become "Born Again," you must say the sinners prayer. The reality is that no one in the Bible ever prayed the "sinner's prayer," or even prayed for their initial salvation. However, they did believe, repent, confess Jesus and be immersed in water for the forgiveness of their sins. (Baptism) The sinners prayer is a man made ideology that thwarts God's plan of salvation.
1. First, they replaced believers baptism by immersion with infant baptism by sprinkling of water.
2. Second, they later replaced baptism altogether with the "sinners prayer" so that baptism is no longer even part of the plan of salvation. If you prayed the "sinners prayer" for your salvation, you can be still lost in your sins, because it is not what God said to do.
It is a proven fact that 80-90% of people who say the sinner's prayer turns back to their old ways, and yet they view themselves as "Christians." It makes sense then that only 10-20% of the people who claim to be "Christian" are truly saved and are true followers of Christ. This explains why awhile ago, the Holy Spirit told me that most "Christians" will not make it to Heaven. This did not make sense at the time to me, but now it does. I said the sinner's prayer when I was 23 years old and did not turn from sin, but I thought that my place was in Heaven. When I was 43 years old, the Holy Spirit told me, "your place is in Heaven, but you are not ready." Jesus was calling me to repent and become "Born Again." I did this and I am now a very devout Christian, which had nothing to do with the "Sinner's Prayer."
Church is NOT a Business
The Church should never, ever be set up like a business. This is happening more and more and I easily found an article that shows you how to Set up a Mega-Church in 7 simple steps. The Churches priority should be preaching the Gospel and the truth according to scripture. WARNING: May God have mercy on anyone who builds a Church based on the following . . .
How to Start a Mega Church in 7 Steps
1. First think about yourself. To succeed you need to build a major corporation with a dedicated and loyal customer base. To do this you need to be professional, and powerful.
2. Get up to date demographic information for your city. Find the up-and-coming area. Ideally it should be growing quickly, mainly through settlement by young adults.
3. Plan to run a commissioning service for three months down the track. Your first month goal is to recruit a small group of people to support you. You will find them particularly at smaller local churches just outside the area you are targeting. Go to churches, attend services. Seek out key people, ex-members of the leadership team (they often are disenchanted with their churches progress).
4. Hire a great graphic design company (or better yet a talented religious designer willing to work on the cheap). Get a great flyer, website, and logo going. This will be your major calling card for the next 3 months.
5. Recognize that most of your churchgoers will be currently attending other churches (you’ll typically have less than 1/5 new converts). Your ideal recruit will be an existing churchgoer and male (because men still typically have more money, and have more say over their family finances, and if a man goes to a church it is much more likely that his whole family attends).
6. Make sure your first year of church is super-professional. Accept no amateurish compromises, even if you have to spend like crazy, or cut something out. Find some great musicians. If you can’t find them willing to do it for nothing, hire them. Music has to be top notch from day one. It is a main driver for visitors to feel ‘wowed’ and to feel that your church is better than theirs. Invest in a good PA and lighting.
7. From the very first service you need to be thinking about revenue. Initially it isn’t a hard sell. If you’ve done your job right, you’ll have a bunch of people excited about what you’ll do. They realize it needs resources. Appeal for support after your big sermons about changing the world.
Truth About Sabbath
People argue all the time about whether we should still keep the Sabbath Day Holy or what day it should be kept. We all know that God said in the 10 Commandments to keep the Sabbath Holy. To ignore this would mean we should just ignore all other commandments and start murdering and stealing. So, obviously we should keep the Sabbath in obedience to God, just like the rest of the commandments. But what day is really the Sabbath Day? What many Christians do not understand is that Constantine claimed he was a Christian and he legalized the Sabbath to be on Sundays and yet before Constantine, the Jews and early Christians kept the Sabbath on Saturday. Constantine, knew that Rome could not eliminate Christianity. Instead, he devised a cunning plan to bend Christianity to his ways by changing things ever so slightly that over time Christians wouldn't even realize it. You see, Constantine was a devout pagan and he regularly worshiped the Sun on "Sun"day. Constantine stated that he had a dream/vision and saw Jesus and then he converted to Christianity. Christians believed him and blindly followed him and his pagan rituals. However, all of the artifacts of Constantine's life showed many signs of paganism and nothing of Christianity. I honestly never gave a second thought to having Sunday as the Sabbath day until the Holy Spirit convicted me and showed me that if I worshiped on Sunday, I would be in essence worshiping the Pagan God that Constantine set up Christians to do. The Catholic Church is based on the rule of Constantine. Catholics have adopted many pagan practices and it is very important that Born Again Christians have no part in that. If I had to choose between worshiping on Saturday, based on old Jewish Law or worshiping on Sunday, based on Pagan/Catholic rituals, I would choose Saturday, any day. However, I understand that many Christians have to work on Saturdays, so in that case they can chose other days of the week as Sabbath. But for me personally I would not chose "Sun"day, out of fear and love for the Lord. I don't think there is anything wrong with attending a very good church on Sunday, if it meets the criteria I mention below, but the Holy Spirit convicted me that the Sabbath Day should be Saturday.
Baptism Should Be a Priority
Baptism should be a priority in Churches, but unfortunately it is not. Instead now Churches either don't offer it or they will only offer it once a month. Baptism is full of significance and should be performed on the same day of repentance and turning our hearts to Christ. The Apostle Paul teaches us that the Christian is supposed to go through a similar experience to what Jesus went through in His death, burial and resurrection. The difference is that Jesus died physically and actually came back to life. We are to die to our sin, self and old ways, and then rise again to live a holy life through the power of Jesus. In other words, baptism is an outward symbol of an inner change and transformation that is supposed to take place beforehand. It's not that we have to completely overcome sin before we can be baptized, but we need to repent of our past sins and have our minds made up that we want to overcome sin. Baptism is not an option and must be done in full submersion of water for you to become a new creature in Christ. However, it is important to note that the thief on the cross beside Jesus was not baptized, and yet Jesus promised him that his place would be in Heaven that day. So, baptism should be a high priority if a person is very serious about having a fully commitment to Christ and becoming a new creature in Christ. But, God will have Grace for the ones that were obedient and loved Him with all their heart, but for some reason they didn't get baptized.
The Ecumenical Movement
There is great emphasis in the Vatican on uniting people of all beliefs. The message is that we're not so different after all and we can work together, but the bible teaches against this. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:14 & 17 The United Nations, which was created and is controlled by The Council on Foreign Relations, is highly involved in bringing to fruition a One World Religion, as part of a New World Order, which is the coming of the Antichrist. This movement is real proof that we are truly in End Times and are approaching the Great Tribulation. It is just a matter of time that the "true" followers of Jesus Christ will become separated from the flock and then great persecution will come to them. Very soon the true followers of Christ will live and worship Christ in secrecy like the Apostles did.
What is a Good Church Like?
Not every Pastor is leading their flock astray. You can tell you are in a good church when your Pastor:
1. Preaches the truth of the Gospel and is not afraid of the repercussions.
2. Is not afraid to address controversial issues like the sin of homosexuality or abortion.
3. Is convicted by the Holy Spirit that we are in End Times and preach to the congregation to get ready for it.
4. Offers his congregation the option to worship on Saturdays as part of Sabbath
5. Truly loves and cares for his flock and is at their beck and call. If they need a place to stay, he provides it. If they need financial help, he helps. If they need food to eat, he gives them his food. He will also do weddings and funerals for free.
6. Is filled and anointed with the Holy Spirit, not the Kundalini Spirit. It will truly be a place to honor and glorify Jesus Christ.
7. Has a governing body in the Church that handles the tithes and whom gives the Pastor a modest salary. They must all agree to where every single penny goes and how that money should be used to glorify God. Any Pastor that is rich and lives lavishly because of the tithes that come in or even of any books or products he sells should never be followed. The reason why is because no one should be rich when there is nothing but poverty and suffering all around us. You cannot serve Jesus and money at the same time.
8. Takes care of the local people, (healing, casting out demons, financial help, visiting prisons and homeless) whether they are members of the Church or not.
9. Bears fruit and teaches truth. People wanting to be lukewarm Christians will not feel comfortable in his church
10. will NOT encourage people as part of his sermon to recite a "sinner's prayer." Anyone willing to dedicate the rest of their life to Christ should be meeting with the Pastor or church elders and discussing what this all entails and making sure the person really knows what they are committing to. A full submersion Baptism should be offered at the same time as repentance and dedication to Christ. It is a proven fact that most people who truly have a "born again" experience do no recite a "sinner's prayer." The sinner's prayer is not biblical and gives people a false sense of being "saved."
11. There will be more focus on prayer. In fact, there should be a specific room where people can come at all times to pray together.
In Closing . . .
The Church as we know it was never the Church that Christ intended for us. We attend Church on a pagan day and do rituals that were set up by a pagan worshiper. (Constantine) We are taught it is ok to sin just as long as we quote some little prayer. The Body of Christ was always supposed to be what Jesus set it up to be, which is in the Book of Acts. Instead, we just show up and sit on a bench for an hour, while the people around us suffer spiritually, emotionally, financially, mentally, physically, etc. The Church is now a place that tickles the ears of the lukewarm Christians and makes them think they have done well by attending it. The true Body of Christ is a group of people who can meet anywhere and pray and worship together, but then gets out and spreads the Gospel, just like the Book of Acts. It would be great to be a part of a great church, but hardly a church exists anymore and we will be better off not attending. Having fellowship with like minded people, getting out and sharing the Gospel, praying and studying the word or God is very effective. In fact, it is more effective than attending church because we then aren't learning some very bad habits from very lost pastors. Your eternal life may depend on it.